Thursday, March 31, 2011

Week 34


Im a little behind on this post, but I have a been crazy busy. Last weekend we had our first Dnow at the church and it was a huge success!! But it was definitely very tiring being prego and this far along. Its no wonder though, with Eli weighing in at around 5 pounds and possibly as long as 20 inches in length. Also his little fingernails are fully formed and reaching the edge of his fingertips!! You think Aaron will let me take baby E with me when I head out to get my next manicure?!?! Oh I doubt it, hes going to be all boy, just like his daddy!! Since I missed my weekly pic, the best comparison I can give you is a honeydew!! Once he becomes watermelon size it will be time for him to get here....we're sooo close !!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to meet Baby Eli!!! You know I live for these weekly pictures! I love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on you pregnancy. I’m currently 37 weeks along with my first. Fun times ahead!

    Ava

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers