Saturday, March 12, 2011

Week 32

Eli,

Before I was pregnant with you I wasnt that type of girl where people talked to in public. No one ever approached me cuz I was cute, or seemed like this wonderful person full of knowledge, but with you...they always have something to say!

Random old man at the gym....(by the way if a pregnant woman drags her big ole behind out of bed to the gym and on to a StairMaster she is trying hard enough to breath on her own, please do not engage her in conversation) "when are you due? Im due in June (yes speaking of his chub gut!) Me....fake laugh Old man....continues to tell me what books I should read after I deliver so I can lose the weight Me(in my head)...i have a few more things to conquer before I get to the weight losing....like umm labor (out of my mouth) thanks I will totally check those out

Woman at Babies R Us..."WOW you are all baby"
Me(again just in my head)....As opposed to what? All basketball? All flab? Now dont get me wrong I am "all baby" and thankful for it but she works at a baby store, maybe she could have tried something a little more creative

Woman at Starbucks..."WHOA you're way pregnant"
This is true, Im huge, but now I am a little embarrassed because the truth is I didnt come to order coffee but to get a fork for the whole outback meal I brought with me to Bible Study...so I just say yup and ask for a fork....pregnant girls are hungry!!

Anywho...I guess I ought to get used to the strangers comments because I know you're gonna be so dang cute that everyone is going to want to talk to us. Hopefully that includes people from Baby Gap who will then provide all your clothing!!

This week you're weighing in at about 4 lbs and 19 inches long. Since you're almost here you're practicing all your necessary skills...you're sucking, and breathing and kicking. Also as you put on your little fat roles your skin is becoming less and less transparent!! Today we took the tour of the hospital and saw the rooms where you will actually be delivered. Then we went to the nursery and saw another new baby where your daddy said, "hes so cute I cant wait for ours to get here". Baby boy your daddy already loves you so much and he hasnt even met you. Only 8 more weeks...hold on baby we're almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers