Sunday, March 20, 2011

Week 33


Eli,
When we saw you on the big screen the other day the ultra sound tech said you were fresh out of room. However, according to the books you could grow another full inch this week. So let me reiterate this, we're out of room in there!! I want you to be tall later but Ide be ok if you werent 6 foot tall when you came out :)!! You're also putting on half a pound a week, but now that I've officially given up working out, and found an even greater love for all things chocolate, I think you may be putting on more than that. Well, and I've now seen your chubby little cheeks that reinforce that idea! Thankfully though you're still only showing right out front like my lil basketball and for that I am super thankful! In fact you're so big now that the amniotic fluid is not cushioning the blows anymore and I feel EVERYTHING, which I love. Youre more than entertaining!! The only time you're calm is in the mornings which I love because hey I'm not a morning person either, so feel free to sleep in even when you get here! Also my antibodies are passing onto you this week as your immune system continues to develop. I wish you got your dad's antibodies, hes much tougher than I, but we'll take what we can get, and we will keep you away from all the sick babies. I cant believe you'll be here in only 7 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Cute!
    I had no idea the amniotic fluid cushioned the blows. No wonder I hated being pregnant and Hays was a little boxer in there. Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you cannot avoid calling me back forever... i will show up at your doorstep ;)

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers