Monday, March 7, 2011

week 31




Ok so this makes me look a little bigger than I am on top (unfortunately that area hasnt changed much), but you get the idea with the belly. I asked Aaron if I should show what it really looks like, you know like a little sneak peek at my actual skin under there, but he says thats a little much for the blogging world. And just to make sure all my readers know that I did do this baby thing in the right order I have included a picture of my husband! Somehow without a bump he manages to escape all the photo ops but not this time!!
Eli, since you've been in there you have had your big ole head shoved up next to my left rib. In fact Im pretty sure you're going to come out with ripples in your head like Shane Battier (of Duke basketball fame)! Anywho, it causes for a pretty big pain in my side ALL the time, but today there was sweet relief...temporary...but oh so sweet. This morning I woke up and it appeared that you had flipped your little self over 180 degrees and were now head down. But as the day continued it feels like you're switching back and forth, so maybe you're just playing jokes on your momma! At this point you are more than 3 lbs and about 18 inches long. This week your brain connnections are developing at an impressive rate. You're also starting to perceive signals from all 5 senses and are already getting used to a sleeping schedule. Unfortunately for me you seem to sleep your fathers crazy schedule which means if hes gone you're up waiting for him to get home, no matter what time of night or day. Oh well, I guess Im used to my crazy boys already, whats one more? We're in the home stretch Eli, see you in 2 months :)!

1 comment:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers