Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fuzzi Buns


I must confess that I know very little about diapering a child. In fact even in our newborn classes Aaron is the one who had to show me how to put a diaper on because our teacher just told us to practice like everyone already knew how. Any who, so this may be a decision made out of complete ignorance that Im regretting in a few months but we have decided to go with cloth diapers, at least part of the time. We decided on Fuzzi Bunz after all the great reviews we've heard from mothers. They're cute as can be so at this point that at least have that going for them, I'll keep you posted on how well they work once Eli gets here!!

1 comment:

  1. please let me know how this works.
    do you put the poo in the washer?
    because that makes me gag a little.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers