Saturday, March 12, 2011

2 in 1 swing



I LOVE our new 2 in 1 swing/bouncer. Props to Natalie who told me about these...who even knew they existed. I am all about having less baby junk all over my house. Now dont get me wrong Eli will not go without I am sure but that doesnt mean it needs to look like Im running a day care center. I had actually never gotten to see it in person and when my wonderful inlaws bought it for me I couldnt even remember what it looked like...but thankfully the online pictures were spot on, it is the cutest swing I have ever seen and blends in nicely with our decor! Thank you so much for the swing, I know its going to save me a lot of time rocking Eli to sleep and even allow me to squeeze in a shower or 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers