Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Suprise Baby gift


I dont know if its just because Im a housewife and dont get out much, but one of the most exciting parts of my day is when the mail comes....especially when its a surprise package!! Thats exactly what happened yesterday when I got a knock at the door, and opened it to find a rather large box outside my door. I ripped that package open before I even shut the door and was so excited to find Eli's baby gym inside! But it was the note inside that really made my day. This gift came from my sweet friend Jill. Jill and her husband Eric have the sweetest little baby girl, who sadly Ive only gotten to see once. Jill is one of those people who I have been through a lot with and cannot imagine my life without. We only lived together for 2 years but in that time we managed to put ourselves through grad school, and both get hitched. Then within 2 years from then we will both have little ones that we've added to our family. Oh Jill, I know you're far far away in Texas, but Im so glad we've entered so many life stages together, I cant imagine having done any of it without you. And you better believe I'll be calling for baby advice!! Love ya girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers