Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Featured Blogger

www.spearmintbaby.com

I am OBSESSED with this blog. She has the best ideas for decorating, and the stories posted on the blog are so wonderful! I guarantee if you have a baby, or are pregnant you will enjoy this blog!! Just be prepared to spend hours reading, because I know you'll be hooked!!

One of my favorite parts of the blog are the birth stories, because as I prepare for Eli to arrive I love hearing how things went for others. If you would like to share yours I would love to hear them....all the good and the bad!! Either post me a comment or email me at rebecca_sims@ymail.com!

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much, i am flattered! and so glad to know that you are enjoying the birth stories! i have so many in my inbox and will keep posting :)) xo, shari

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers