Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Favorite Day of the Year



May 29th will always be my favorite day of the year because it is the day I met Aaron oh so long ago. A lot has happened in the 11 years we have known each other, but no change greater than the blessing of our baby boy that came this year, just 24 days before our "when we met anniversary". Im not sure how it is possible but somehow you fall in love with your spouse all over again when you see them with your little one. Aaron is the best father a lil guy could ask for, and he is the person who keeps me laughing through all the late nights and dirty diapers.


So as we celebrate another year in this journey together, I am once again overwhelmed with how blessed I am to call Aaron my husband. He is the Godliest man I know, the strength and voice of reason that keeps our marriage on track. He is my sounding block and a never ending source of wit! He's the brains and brawn of this operation we call a family!! Happy 11 years baby, me and the new guy love you to pieces!!


Shout out to Taryn and Charlie and Nicole and Landon (they got hitched today!!!) who also cherish May 29th. Happy Anniversary! Love you guys.

1 comment:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers