Sunday, May 22, 2011

For the Grand Folk...

I really do want to be a good blogger and document all the new guy does, but honestly the last thing I want to do now is spend time on the computer. I am doing my best to get sleep...you know the whole sleep when your baby sleeps, but I also really just want to spend time with my husband. So normally if the baby is asleep I am staying awake to hang out with Aaron. All that to say there is little to no time left for blogging.

But I do want everyone to be able to see our little guy growing like a weed. So here are a few photos from the last couple of days.
He loves the recliner as much as his dad! Look at those long ole legs....he's gonna be a tall one!






And he has the cutest little (big!!) feet!





He loves his dad so much. His eyes are finally starting to focus, and they spend the majority of time following his daddy around the room.






We havent had a big success with using a paci, but we're learning to use it to get him on a better feeding schedule.





This is us chilling outside while we watch daddy work in the yard!




We should probably just bust out a bib...but hey a burp rag seems to do the trick!












1 comment:

  1. awe... he is PRECIOUS! i am going to need to see pics of the mommy feeding him! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers