Tuesday, May 3, 2011

D Day came and went

So we scheduled Elis birthday for today May 3rd, however, God must have different plans. We were scheduled to go in last night and check into the hospital around 8:00 pm. At around 4 pm we received a call from the hospital saying that they were understaffed and we would need to call in around 9:30 pm to see what time we should actually come in. They did assure me though that we were still a go for last night. So we went to eat at Cheesecake Factory as my last big dinner before the big day!! I was bummed that it was going to take longer, but still excited knowing it was going to happen!!
However, when we got home around 9:00 pm we found a message on our machine saying they were really sorry but because they had even more pregos admitted I was getting bumped from the schedule. So here I sit, on my couch typing this blog instead of holding my baby boy. We have rescheduled to go in tomorrow night with a delivery on May 5, so let the waiting begin....AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers