Friday, April 22, 2011

You + The Amazing Race



The Talk on CBS is my daily guilty pleasure. No matter what is going on I stop everything to watch the talk from 1-2 every day! They are some of the funniest ladies, and I love the topics that they discuss. Todays was particularly intriguing to me because it dealt with my other guilty pleasure...reality tv. The hosts posed the question...



Could you run the Amazing Race?

I must admit though I watch the show I could never be a part of it. For one I HATE to fly, so it just seems ridiculous to sign up for a show where you'll be on a plane every other day. Also, I must admit Im a lover of sleep, and going for days without it, even for a million dollars, is not something I am in for.

The second question they posed was....could you run the race with your spouse?

I would only run the race with my spouse because I cant imagine going overseas again without him, but I can definitely say that he would not run the race with me. He is the most competitive person I know, and willing to do anything from jump off tall buildings, to learning different languages that would benefit him along the race, I would simply hold him back from winning, and that would just plain not be good for our relationship. I think he would do much better with Rachel or Bojanell!



What about you could you run the race? Who would you take with you??

5 comments:

  1. I would run with Aaron - because I want to win
    I would not run with my spouse - because I want to win ;)
    His lack of GPS skills would do us in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would run it with Janell! Although, we're both picky eaters...I think for a million dollars though, I could be convinced to eat a lot of different things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest follower- catching up on my blog hopping- better later then never. Please visit me too!
    Cheers-
    Mikey
    www.mikey-thesinglemom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! New follower from the Alexa blog hop! Have a great day! :-D www.MeasuringFlower.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this blog post! i would definitely say i'd have the best shot with janell...only bc we survived living together already and she knows way enough about the show to help us get the super advantage!!!

    but to be honest i'd prolly be on the couch with you getting lots of sleep in watching rachel and janell!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers