Thursday, April 28, 2011

Unexpected Surprise at the Doctors Appointment

So it was me who got the big surprise today when I went to my last baby doctor appointment before Elis birthday. Well for one I am still not dilated, which is fine, since technically Im still 10 days out, even though we're planning to have him here Tuesday. However, the surprise came when get this....the doc said that when you induce it doesnt always work. And then she proceeded to say, that if it doesnt work I could just go home, wait a few days and then come back and try again. umm...WHATTTTTTTTTT??? I dont know about you but thats not how I pictured this playing out. If I go in to have a baby...by all means Im leaving with a baby. So maybe I should go buy some Castro oil??? Who knows, guess me and Jesus need to spend some time talking about this lil hiccup!

Which by the way...when Eli hiccups it is the funniest little thing. I dont know how he can hiccup that quickly and still breath (well sorta breath/you know what I mean).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers