Monday, April 4, 2011

Baby E's Bedding


Baby E's Bedding arrived today and I could not be more excited. I have looked and looked for bedding, but came up with nothing that I loved under the 350+range, and well, I just cant justify that. Sooo...I recruited my beloved crafters to make me bedding that I LOVE. My mom and Kristi received a shipment of fabric I bought off the Internet, after hours of searching, and they had four jobs....bumper, bed skirt, pillows and curtains.
And they did better than I could have ever imagined. I think its time they quit their day jobs and start crafting full time!! Please note that the ties will look better but Im not the best at tying bows, and my belly keeps getting in the way, so we'll leave that for my mother in law to help me with when she gets here :)!! Also, for those of you protective moms, dont worry the pillows will not be in there when Baby E is sleeping, but right now they're too cute for words and keeping the crib nice and full as we wait on his arrival.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS... love. LOVE I tell you!
    Your mom wanna make my bedding - for my room?
    Seriously, i am in major need of something I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it turned out soooo cute!!! man i can't wait to come see your whole house and meet that little baby in your tummy!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers