Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Decor Im obsessed with!!


Ok...love this trend, would you hang it on your wall? I have always wanted a moose head on my living room wall, but Im holding out till I live in the country. If you've ever been to my current house you know that it would not fit in here. Although I think I may be able to sneak in one of these stylish creatures and get away with it!! Especially in Baby E's room.

Also check out the ones over at...
http://www.uncommongoods.com/product/cardboard-animal-heads

Happy Hunting!!

2 comments:

  1. omg - I LOVE THESE!!! like seriously, i want a few diff ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am so glad you are participating in the Blog Hop as well. What a cute blog!

    I actually have a ceramic deer head in our living room. We bought it off ebay and then spray painted it white. I love it.

    Idk if you can post pictures in the comments, so here is a link to my post that has a picture of my deer head in our living room. :)

    http://james-michelle.blogspot.com/2011/03/new-old-furniture.html

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers