Thursday, April 7, 2011

Look what happened...

So I just got off the phone with my mom, we were discussing the guest list for my upcoming shower. There are a few friends I was debating on if to invite or not, simply for their comfort level. My mom assured me they were in the category of after E gets here send them one of those "Look what happened things". Yeah for most that would be a birth announcement but I guess hey maybe "Look what happened" is more appropriate a title!! So in 08 i got married...and well look what happened....stay tuned to see what happens next! haha

3 comments:

  1. Rebecca!! I saw this pic on a blog and instantly thought of you. you have to do it!!! It's precious! The side by side pic of the pregnant girl then the one with her baby.

    http://natalie-david.blogspot.com/2010_07_01_archive.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Shahla, that is the funniest picture I have ever seen, and I will definitely be stealing that idea!!! LOVE IT! And could you please blog so I can keep up with you :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it the best?!?! I have a blog set up, I just haven't written anything yet. Hopefully soon my life will be in order so that I can get around to it. Or maybe i just need something to blog about?!?

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers