Sunday, February 13, 2011

week 29


This week Eli is starting to look more like Aaron did as a baby...husky!! haha According to the books he is about as long as he will be when hes born, but hes got lots of chub to put on!! He is about 3 pounds and 17 inches long. It seems to me like hes getting too big to have any room to move but that is definitely not the case. In the last 2 days I have discovered that he loves him some juice, and kicks up quite a storm when I drink it!! As for mama this week I start to kick for joy when I eat my thin mints!! Thats right, it took me some time to find, but I finally hit the jackpot on girl scout cookies and cannot get enough of them! Dont judge; this is my last week at 25 so I have to live it up. Also I feel like this is the last time I can do anything crazy...you know like once you pass 25 and have a baby you pretty much have to be an "adult." So if you have any suggestions on something you wish you would have done back in the day when you were 25 you should post your ideas!!

2 comments:

  1. Scuba diving. Might be a little hard for you in Arizona...while pregnant...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa momma:) awesome! I'm so excited . Miss you friend

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers