Monday, February 14, 2011

Nursery additions



So although I may be opposed to "themey" nurseries, my husband is a sucker for cute little stuff for our baby boy. So we are compromising by doing a little bit of everything. We searched and searched for decals we could agree on and finally found this sweet packet of animals that went really well with the tree we already had.

The middle picture is our new MANLY rug for baby Eli's room. Its a standard issue military blanket and fits perfectly in the room as a rug. And for only $20 you just cant beat the price!!

Next step...bedding! My mom is making it for me and I could not be more excited. I will post those pictures as soon as we get all of it finished!

1 comment:

  1. I knew you would figure out something adorable to do with that tree!!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers