Monday, February 21, 2011

26 YEARS old


It seems really weird to refer to something in years instead of months considering its all baby talk these days...but on Friday I turned the big 26!!! So for the big celebration my wonderful husband treated me to a day at the spa. I had an amazing hour long massage followed by a much needed mani pedi. Then we hit up PF Changs for dinner. Their orange chicken always hits the spot!! And somewhere in the middle of all that was a trip to anthro. Isnt he the most amazing husband?? Well that was our last birthday to celebrate without a little one and we lived it up!! Now I am all relaxed and ready for baby Eli.

1 comment:

  1. i am a terrible friend... dont even call me friend. call me TRASH! :( i forgot your bday!!

    happy BELATED birthday!
    boo for crappy friends.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers