Friday, February 4, 2011

Week 28

According to what I read baby Eli you're now positioned for delivery, i.e. head down. But lets be honest, based on how you kick and punch me there is no way you are sitting still in one spot!
You're 2.5 pounds, and the bigger you get the happier I get, because that means more of this big ole bump weight belongs to you!! You're also about 16 inches long, and who the heck knows how you fit in there anymore. Your dad is worried about you being bored in there, and about how I lay, because he doesnt want you to have to be upside down. I assured him that our bump is not directional and that you're loving life in there, so make sure you tell him that when you get here in May! This week you've started blinking!! And you started practicing one of my favorite things in life....REM sleep! Please keep that up when you get here, cuz your momma loves her sleep!!!! Baby Eli, only 3 more months, we're in the home stretch! See you soon lil one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers