Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cribs and Cars









Its official, we're having a baby. Yes I have a baby bump, and I've seen the baby on the ultrasound, but with the crib in our house somehow it seems even more real! After months of research my husband finally found a deal he was happy with and we placed an order for our crib on Amazon. Thats right, like Rachel has been telling us for years, you can get EVERYTHING on that website!! Any who, so I didnt do the research or for that matter put it together, but I am still in love with it and cannot wait to get the little guy home to show him his bed! I think hes gonna love it!!
And notice the cute little cars...those are Aaron's purchase for Eli. Its going to be their first project together. Now I am not sure if you can see but the packaging says for 4 and older, but hey why not go ahead and buy them so that we'll be prepared. I love how guys plan for babies!!

2 comments:

  1. that is the CUTEST thing I have ever seen a man do! I love it! Charlie bought he and Lake a book called "P is for Putt" -- golf addicts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See?? Amazon is amazing! You can find everything AND get free shipping AND not pay tax.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers