Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thank goodness I am married...

Well, honestly every day since I have been married I have woken up grateful for that truth, but never more so than this morning.

Did anyone else watch the last bachelor episode last night?

Thank goodness I am not single with those kind of men out there running around, pretending to be looking for a happily ever after.

What a joke!!! All season we have listened to poor Jason cry woe is me only to turn around and do the exact thing that Deanna did.

Im not a fool, I dont watch these reality shows thinking they're actually going to get married, but I do watch in hopes that these people will at least open themselves up to the possibility of true love. The only problem with that is that they're not Christians, and without that cannot understand what love truly is...



Love is patient--does not give up after six weeks; it fights to make it work

Love is not self seeking--doesn't want to try everyone on for size before picking a wife

Love never fails--and well this one is just doomed from the get go



Anyway...props to Melissa for calling him out, and shame on Molly for taking him back. The Millionaire matchmaker says, if you're not his first choice then hes not that interested! Amen sister!! He had his chance to choose Molly and chose not to, so why now? I just wish she could see that shes worth more than second best.

To my single friends...I promise there are still good Christian guys out there...ones that wont change their mind after 6 weeks!!!!!

Heck....posting about reality TV, maybe I should find a hobby...haha!

2 comments:

  1. Haha... maybe we should forever go by our maiden names when we address eachother in writing.
    Have a great day.
    4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have a blog and I can keep up with your life again!! How are you? I miss talking to you!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers