Thursday, March 12, 2009

Inlaws

So my in-laws came to visit this past weekend. They were our first visitors since we got married back in October. Honestly, I have never felt more like an adult. For the first time, I was in the master bedroom, and was responsible for cooking all the meals....WHOA!!
While they were here we went over to the Border Patrol Museum. It was quite an eye opener, just to see how many have given their lives in that particular line of service. I think often since they're not "military" they get dismissed as being a vital part of our national security. The new show "Homeland Security" seems to at least be giving America a taste of what these agents deal with on a regular basis.
While they were here we also started competing on who could get the best score in Solitaire. I know that doesn't sound that exciting, but believe me, with three computers in the room the competition got pretty fierce. My best score so far has been 710 as shown below, but my father in law is already at 730, so I better get back to the game! Give it a shot, flip the cards one at a time, and try to only go through the pile once! SO HARD!! :)!!


1 comment:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers