Friday, March 20, 2009

Basketball in Full Swing...



My apologies for not posting the cbssports.com webpage on my blog for those of you who needed direction to building your bracket but we have been having computer problems lately :*(! We have been having trouble for the last couple of months with our charger, but my husband assures me that it will continue to work. So after 4 days of no computer it has finally come back to life.

March Madness is now in full swing, and as usual is anything but predictable. The number 1 seed teams seem to be having the most trouble holding off they 16 seeds. However UNC made me proud when they showed up to represent with a 50 pt spread by the end of the game.

April...this is what I think of your choice of Pitt winning the whole thing. That was just a stinky idea on your part!! haha!! You're going down...even though you're beating us in both brackets right now!
Haley I dont have anything bad to say about your pick yet, but give me time....Im sure I'll come up with something!! lol!
And no Natalie, unfortunately I am still in Texas and not betting on these games in Vegas. However, Haley did pass on some information about a website where betting could become a real possibility from the comfort of my very own couch! And that is your fault anyway...you're the one who took me to Vegas and introduced me to how addicting it could be to bet on games!

3 comments:

  1. haha!!! i love it! but you're still goin down missy! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. psst...where'd you go, updates are slacking here....LOL

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers