Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Featured Blogger

This week I want to do double duty with my Featured Blog post. I would like to introduce you to Natalie and her sweet family. Natalie is one of my very best friends, and has one of the cutest blogs on the block!! I especially love the blog that her and her husband wrote this week to their son who just turned 1!! They are an amazing Godly family, and even if you dont know her personally I know you will enjoy reading about her adorable son and the adventures of having a 1 year old! A lot of what I post about my son has been inspired by her previous posts about Hays. I love the idea of recapping where they are each month and how they have grown. Since I have known Natalie she has always been the older, wiser voice of reason in my life. And by older I do mean one month, but hey a month is a month right?!?! :)!!

That brings me to point number 2 of this blog...I owe some happy birthday wishes to some very special people in my life, 2 of whom I have sadly never even met.

Hays Tristan, we have not officially met, but I already love you to pieces. You have the greatest parents around who love and pray for you more than you could ever imagine! Your parents have walked through a lot of life stages with Aaron and I, and I could not be more excited that we have little boys so close in age!! I know you and Eli are going to be great friends one day!! Happy 1st Birthday!!

Lady Lennon, you are a precious gift from the Lord, and I eagerly await the day we get to meet. You have the best mommy in the world and I know that if you got half of her sense of humor, you will be the funniest baby around! PS I have a pretty cute little boy to hook you up with later...that is if you're into dating younger guys! Happy 1st Birthday!Lake, WOW I cannot believe you are already 5 years old. Tell your mommy and daddy they should have never moved from Dallas because now I have missed all this time watching you grow up. When your mom sings your praises I can hardly believe that you are already so old! You have the sweetest heart, and your love for the Lord challenges me. I cannot wait to see how He is going to use you, because its going to be awesome!! Happy 5th birthday!!

1 comment:

  1. oh i am now in TEARS! Miss you so much! Snuggle that baby for me!
    ...and Lake said, "I want to tell her THANK YOU and that he LOVES YOU."

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers