Monday, June 13, 2011

Deals of the Day

Per OneFrugalChick.com there are some great photo options on sale right now for Fathers Day

Have you gotten your Fathers Day Card yet? If not check out http://tinyprints.com and enter FREEFD valid through the end of today.

Or create a 8 x 10 photo canvas for FREE or $50 off every other size! canvaspeople.com/canvas-discount

Also check out...

Or head over to Shutterfly.com for 30% off photo books, 50% off calendars and 20% off of most other photo gifts!

How about a gift? Want to pick him up some clothes? Maybe shoes? How about a murse? Express.com for up to 60% off end of season sale!!

macys.com Take an additional 20% off and Free Shipping

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog this weekend! Sorry I'm super late responding but for my blog background I just took a picture with my plain old digital camera and then played around with the image in photoshop to make the colors look a little bit better. In the Design part of the blogger editor go to Template designer, and then click on Background...there should be an option to upload your own background image. I had to really play with mine because the size was a little weird so I had to crop it in photoshop. I can't remember the exact dimensions it ended up being but it turned out pretty nice :)

    There are images you can get from Fotolia that are free if you don't have one that you want to use. I got lucky and had a good image from my camera (I'm usually really terrible at taking pictures) :) Good luck! If you have any questions just let me know and I'll do my best to help :)

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers