Sunday, June 12, 2011

Advice to the 2011 Graduates

Now that you're older, and have long since graduated high school and college, what would you tell those who were graduating this year? Any sage piece of advice you would like to pass on?

I have thought a lot about this, and have started writing this blog many times, but the truth is I cannot sum it up better than the song "Love Like Crazy" by Lee Brice

Be a best friend,
Tell the truth,
and over use I love you!
and go to work
do your best
dont out smart your common sense
never let your prayin knees get lazy
and love like crazy


So graduates...life is short, and just like your parents have always said, time flies by, so cherish every moment, and most importantly remember you're the strongest when on your knees.

1 comment:

  1. You summed it up pretty well. A piece of advice I give a lot is that most everything here is temporary. Don't get cocky in the good times because they won't last, and don't get discouraged in the bad, because they won't either. Just cling to the Lord and focus on things that are eternal.

    I got your card today! I am going to April's wedding, which means I get to see you and your little man in 2 very short weeks!! And I am going to add you on Skype so we can have some dates soon. :-) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers