Sunday, June 19, 2011

Aaron's First Fathers Day...







Unfortunately Aaron had to work today so we celebrated Fathers day a couple of days early. The three of us went to eat at BJs and then hit up Sports Authority to let daddy get a new pair of running shoes. Eli had already gotten daddy a new pair of boots, and of course a car seat base so that they can have boys day out whenever they want!!!






Then today Eli gave daddy his Fathers Day Card and went for his first swim!! He loved it...or at least didnt mind it! Aaron held him while he sat on the first step just looking around without a care in the world! The water was about 94 degrees so it felt like the bath...only he seemed to like the pool much more.

5 comments:

  1. Awww...these are such sweet pictures! Following from the Totally Tuesday hop. I'd love to have you visit and/or follow at either of my blogs: http://EverythingBeautifulInItsTime.com is my family blog, and I write articles for piano teachers and piano parents at http://LowePianoStudio.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know I am your newest follower from the blog hop! I look forward to getting know you more through your blog! It would be great for a follow back :) have a great day!

    Meg <><
    http://agemmoment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first swimming one is my new favorite Eli picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are adorable!

    I found you through Busy Mom's Tips. New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another bloggy friend AND a fellow sister in Christ, how awesome! :)I just wanted to comment again because you seem like such a sweet person! Btw, I love the wedding photo you have on the cover page!I wish I would have had the foresight to hire a photographer for my wedding... I was too clouded in love to think clearly enough for that though,lol. And now my thinking is clouded from not enough sleep and having young kids... Or at least thats the excuse I tell myself, lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers