Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentines Day

Ok, so unfortunately my husband didnt remember that Valentines Day fell on a Sunday and therefore we would be spending all morning in church so he had a whole day planned out for us. Oh well, we just moved it to a Monday celebration. He bought me a new tennis racket (pink and white!!) and for those of you who know us, you know that the new racket came with a challenge. So we celebrated by a morning tennis game. It did not go well for him, haha. yeah right. Then he took me shopping, and of course out to eat. Could a girl ask for more?


Here is our table, and chocolate fondue set we used to bring in the holiday. And of course we couldn't celebrate without me baking something for Aaron, so here are my homemade cookies!! I was so proud of myself. That was the first time I have ever made sugar cookies from scratch, and what can I say...they were quite a success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers