Monday, February 22, 2010

DNOW

Since all of you reading this live inside the Bible belt, I am quite certain that you know what a disciple now is. Unfortunately we do not have those out here in Tucson, but thankfully I was asked to come help out with the one at my home church.




I flew in the last week of January to see my old friend Alissa Kruse get married. I haven't seen her in probably three years, but it was really great to be there for her special day. I know how much it means to have all your friends there with you to celebrate, so heres to her wishing her all the best!


Anyway, but in Dallas I got to also see my sista, and some of my best friends. Its amazing how just getting to have dinner with my girls can make my whole day. I miss having you guys around. Sorry no pictures from dinner :*( but here is most of my girls from an old dinner.




Ok then on to the dnow in htown. I had ninth grade girls, and it was just such a good weekend of being real together. They were the most pure, open, and honest group of girls I have ever met. To bad after ninth grade we grow up, and quit being so much like them. But more than them, it was just good to be home and see how beautiful a church is when it functions as one body. Christ is truly at work at First Highlands, and I am excited to see what he does as these ninth graders grow into beautiful Godly women.



There we are on the right for the "amazing race". We may not have one but we sure looked the best playing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers