Saturday, October 24, 2009

San Antonio





So, after seeing everyone I ever knew in life, and attending a wedding of Aarons cousin Rich, we finally made it to our anniversary celebration down in San Antonio. Now I am a sold out Texan, but honestly I had never been to the Alamo or the Riverwalk and according to my husband youre just not Texan until you have. So to celebrate our first year of marriage and solidify my Texanness we went Southbound 35 down to San Antone!!
The Menger Bar was the place Roosevelt actually recruited some of the ruff riders!!

Here are Aaron and I in front of the same cannon, how our different pictures represent our personalities :)!! Hes always so composed!! Me...well not so much! So glad opposites attract. And the middle is us posing on our Riverwalk Boat Tour!! I think this is a potential career for me. All you have to do is entertain folks for a half hour and ask for tips, please I am made for that!!


And of course last but not least the traditional in front of the Alamo pose!!! I love Texas!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha.. I LOVE the Riverwalk Boat Tour.
    If you ever take that job, please let me be on your first tour. Haha... I really think you should do that. You could take that bullhorn we used at Windermere and yell things like "No sex trampoline" or "No loitering on the mountain... climb up, climb, down"... or finally "What are worms?".
    If you want to start giving Kayak tours, Just let me know =)

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers