Monday, February 22, 2010

The BIG 25




So on the 18th I turned a quarter of a century, yup thats right, the BIG 25. I am not complaining that I am getting old by any means, but this is the first year where I thought wow thats sounds old. 23, 24...no didnt sound old at all, but 25, holy moly. I remember when I was in high school and we had teachers and youth ministers that were 25, and now thats me. I mean can you believe that the freshman in high school now will graduate the same year as I have my 10 year high school reunion?

Anyway, enough about that...my sweet wonderful husband manages to top himself every year even when it doesn't seem possible. For my birthday he took me to eat at the Cheesecake Factory which is the greatest place on the planet...bought me some new clothes...and a new....LEXUS!! Yeah, here is her first debut on the web. We call her Pearl!!
Anyway Happy Birthday to me, and here goes 25, I feel like its going to be a good year!!

1 comment:

  1. So i'm a horrible friend who didnt even tell you happy birthday. I even called you on your birthday yet i totally didnt realize it. So sorry

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers