Saturday, August 8, 2009

Down Range

My wonderful husband gave me a gun for my wedding present back in October, but since he has had such a busy schedule I've been unable to shoot the gun since. However, this weekend was all "us" time and we spent this morning out in the wash shooting at targets. Lets just say hes got an up on me with all his training, but I didnt do too shabby either. He had me doing tactical drills and all in case Im ever somewhere and encounter a threat! Hes the best husband ever, and I know he cares more about my safety than most other things, so it was really fun that he spent his Saturday equipping me with the necessary skills. This blog is more representative of my life than anyone could possibly realize...and well that makes me laugh.


Here we are in our ear protection ready to fight :)!!

1 comment:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers