Saturday, August 8, 2009

Fun Food...




Ok, so I have seen Natalie post quite a few cute little baking ideas and decided to give one a try. However, I believe in the picture she posted it used muffin tops for the buns, but i decided to go with simple sugar cookies due to the time and convenience factors.



I have included a picture below...they were a huge hit at the bar-b-cue!
I also took with me ice cream sandwiches. I got this idea out of Cosmo, and it was such an excellent idea. This dessert is super simple and oh so Delicious!! I simply took vanilla ice cream, let it cool for about 20 minutes till I could spread it on a cookie, topped it with another cookie, and rolled the sides in chocolate sprinkles. Just make sure you give them about 2 hours to freeze before serving.

2 comments:

  1. what is the top pic? what's in the middle of the cookies?

    ps - miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its brownie, in between cookies, covered with red and yellow frosting like a hamburger ketchup and mustard :)!! Miss you too!!!

    Did you get your card?

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers