Saturday, July 18, 2009

Manfax

Why is it that when we buy a car we require that the dealer show us the carfax, but when we get married we don’t ask for the manfax up front?
Again, don’t get me wrong, I love my husband more than anything, but the more I get to know him, the more I realize how many little things I didn’t realize I was signing up for when I said I do. I wouldn’t change a thing, in fact he makes me laugh constantly and is the person that provides the majority of the material for my blog.
However, this morning we were sleeping in and all the sudden I heard the strangest sound. Aaron was sitting up and facing the other wall, and though it looked like he was rubbing his face, it sounded like he was messing with his watch. Oh yeah, eye squeak. If I ever test drove a car that sounded like that, you know I would be leaving it right there on the lot. Apparently the sound is due to an accident that happened when he belonged to his previous owners (my inlaws). Now maybe this particular revelation is not a non negotiable, but it got me to thinking….what else are married people faced with post “I do” that they were never privileged to information about prior?
I mean…Im just askin…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers