Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My talent...


So my husband is extremely intelligent, and well good at absolutely everything. He also works with a group of highly trained and unbelievably qualified men. The problem with this however, is that these men married women who share their standard of excellence. Well in comparing myself to these incredible women I began to wonder, how do I stack up?


They have all given their husbands children....welp Im out on that one :)!!

They ALL have boob jobs, no kiddin! And well my chest is as flat as a pancake!!

They are all successful in their jobs which range from finance to a Top Gun instructor, thats right, shes crazy awesome!

They all run, and could run miles of circles around me. That same Top Gun instructor ran until she was 8 months prego.


So to sum it up...they all have the body and the brains...and me...what do I have?


Thats right, MATH!! I am good at math. I bet I could figure percentages faster than any other team wife. Do you suppose department stores hire people to walk around and tell customers what their purchase will cost if it is 35% off?

Thankfully my husband is supportive of my wonderful skills! In fact he let me show off last night in bed....oh yes, I did math problems for him as we discussed the church's budget!!


So if you ever need a math problem figured quickly, you know who to call!


3 comments:

  1. you're silly! and you stack up beautifully!! i mean if they are so amazing why aren't they married to your man! ( ; plus God has you right where he wants you and i always knew you were my math whiz since my skills dried up in that area around 6 years ago!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me laugh...I find it hard to believe that any of those girls could hold a candle to you. :-) I'm sure if they were my friends I wouldn't miss them nearly as much as I miss your crazy self!
    Good job with the math though. :-) That skill is going to come in handy someday when you least expect it. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I think of Rebecca I have NEVER thought "flat as a pancake". You should give yourself more credit!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers