Sunday, April 5, 2009

Flirting leads to babies...

So I am unashamedly obsessed with reality tv. I don't mean I dvr them and catch up when I can, I mean, I never miss an episode. Sometimes I have to send Aaron to bed, and stay up to just to find out who Tyson can make into a supermodel. And of course I don't discriminate, give me a race across the world, a family of too many dang children, or a woman with giant legs, and I am there. However, in devoting so much time, I have been blessed with some really useful information. For instance, just take what I learned today...



First and Foremost...


According to Patty, the Millionaire Matchmaker, who of course knows all things relationship related, a smiley wink text, you know the ; ) is sexual....yes, sexual. So please, in order to not lead to any questionable or sketchy circumstances, lets just keep the smiley wink to ourselves!



That inappropriate "sexting" as they call it leads me right into my next useful bit of information.



For goodness sake ladies, lets learn what it takes to get pregnant, that's right, SEX. I spent the last hour of my life in total shock at apparently the number of grown women who haven't put two and two together. It was a special on women who delivered babies after not knowing they were pregnant. I know this may be an odd place to interject scripture but if childbearing is supposed to be the part of the curse placed on women, it seems hard to believe you could mark it up to anything else.



It may be that I am just good at math, but I see this as basic arithmetic anyone could understand...

man+woman=sex sex+right timing or Gods humor=baby baby+curse=pain (not surprise!)



I don't know, maybe Kristi can shed some light on this for me, but all I'm saying is ladies be careful who you're throwing out smiley winks and nookie too...these may lead to more than you bargained for.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Becca, that had me laughing out loud. Glad we are a little smarter than some of those reality TV girls. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahahahahahaha! I used to love the ";)" but now it seems to dirty. For some reason I just assumed it was a wink... foolish me. I'm good at math too, see:

    0 sex + 1 happy God = 0 baby

    This was a great post- thanks Rebecca!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cracking up !!! ;)...oops, I hope you don't get the wrong idea! And, I don't know if I can shed any light except to agree with you. It has been my theory since becoming a nurse and seeing some parents that, if I took a survey, only about 90% of them could actually tell me how they got pregnant! Seriously, what planet do these people live on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what you're saying is:
    text messaging = babies.

    That's exactly why I don't text message.
    Funny post!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers