Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I love my kitchen...


Ok so we are finally back home after three long months!! Praise God that Aaron has passed his course and we were able to come home with a new addition to our family. It has been so much fun having someone else around the house. Rocky never allows for a dull moment.
But the truth is, the best part of being home is my kitchen. Now, Im not the greatest cook, but the first thing I did when I got home was immediately wash dishes and bake cookies!! I couldnt wait to get everything back in order, and use my mixer again!! (For those of you who dont have one, I strongly recommend buying a kitchen aide mixer....Im not sure how I ever lived a day without it. Also it is imperative to invest in good non stick pans, especially cookie sheets!! Holy Moly you can never have too many!!)
I mean seriously what has happened to me...a year ago you wouldnt have caught me dead in a kitchen on a Saturday, but now, its my absolute favorite place in my house. Apparently, God knew me better than I did when he destined me to be a housewife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers