Friday, January 14, 2011

My Sabbatical

So I decided to have one last hoo rah before the lil bambino gets here, and set out to see as many of my friends as I possible could while I was back in Texas. So it begins....

Jill...oh my old roommate, im not going to lie you were the best person I ever lived with....until Aaron!! but I still miss hosting our "family dinners" and cannot believe that you're already a mom hosting your very own real family dinners these days. Jolie is so adorable and I cannot wait to introduce her to our lil man!


KLO...first of all her real name is Katharine, which I must admit sometimes I dont even think about, like when Erin walked up and I went to introduce you as KLO, (sorry) so on my blog here you go...your real name!! It was so great to see KLO and her beautiful new ring. Her and her sweet fiance are planning their wedding. I could not be more excited for her. I know how much she loves him, plus it gives me an excuse to fly home and see her for the wedding! Here is to planning and well doing some studying on the side!!!

Patrice...I miss our Tuesday meetings more than you know. Thank you for in 1 hr just reminding me of Gods love and his sovereignty! You are a beautiful woman.
Erin....even though we still talk alot it was really great to see you in person. To have deep discussions over soup and salad and sorry about the cookies, I still dont know what went wrong with that. Congrats once again to graduating from Seminary. I am so proud of you and cannot wait for the day when your name is a household name, and you come to speak at my camp!!

Lindz...we always have such a good time when we're together! and somehow it always manages to revolve around shopping ;)!! haha, oh well Aaron loved all the little clothes. One more semester girlie...then it will be party time all the time for you...and baby time all the time for me!! haha


Haley...when I first met you I had no idea how similar our lives would become. Im so excited for you and Luke and absolutely cannot wait to meet him. Its great to see you happy and to get to share with you what life is like outside the easy world of predictability. Heres to not fighting with our husbands because love and life are greater!



April....YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!! I could never have guessed freshman year that we would be having such a big year in 2011. I'm fighting hard not to post a picture of your dress on here because it is so beautiful!! I cannot wait to be there for your big day and to stand there with you as you and the man you love express your vows. We managed to have a great time despite my (cough cough) rigid attitude towards making decisions! We're all so proud of you.
Allison...it was so great to see you. So much has changed. Your house is beautiful, your husband is wonderful, and you're so very much in love. Not to mention you're a great cook! Now get on the baby train so we can raise our kids together :)!!

1 comment:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers