Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Hunky Crafter







My husband is a wonderful wonderful man who puts up with all kinds of my zany ideas! Seems like we always have some sort of project going around the house, most of which require much more work on his part than mine!!! My latest idea, which I saw while flipping through my 1000th baby blog that day, was to make our own toy boxes!! I have to say I think they came out pretty amazing, and they look super great in Eli's room! Aaron built the boxes out of finished birch plywood while I painted, pretty superb use of stencils wouldn't you say?? Please also notice our comfy new chair we just added to the room. I think this purchase was more for Aaron than Eli, but hey thats why you have kids right...built in scapegoat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers