Friday, January 14, 2011

and he shall be called....

ELI....
My whole life I have thought and planned exactly what you would be called, but what I didnt plan was that your dad would want input. Silly me! He loves you as much as I do, and therefore I guess he should get a say. We thought about naming you Joshua, Hunter, Jackson, and a myriad of other things, but we have ultimately decided that you will be our sweet lil baby Eli. Sometimes your daddy likes to call your name just to see if you'll kick. Lets just say you dont like to cooperate much. I think you take after him alot in that way...you hate to be the center of attention. But oh just wait...everyone is so anxious to meet you, and you will always be the center of attention around here. We love you baby Eli...now what should your middle name be???

2 comments:

  1. Love it! :) i cannot wait to meet him! and i (along with Lennon) will be traveling after he is born to see you all!! get ready! heck i might even bring the whole family! dont worry, we will get a hotel! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi becca and aaron. i love the name ya'll have chosen. Can't wait to see that little sweetheart!! I love reading your up dates on Eli growing and becoming a little baby boy,enjoy every minute. love you all 3. love debbie

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers