Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The big 27!



This time we're talking about my age instead of the little mans, and thank goodness we quit counting in months for me a long time ago! Or well that would be a lot!!
A lot has changed since the last birthday...mostly because of that little man sitting next to me! But it was the best year yet!! I spent my birthday with my two favorite people, and could not have asked for me.
Yes, that is cheesecake from the cheesecake factory in front of me, that is where I go for all my big events. Ate there before we got engaged, before we had the baby, and to celebrate every birthday, and you know...some given sundays!! hahaha

For my birthday I received a copy of Kisses from Katie, and wow, is it challenging everything I believe and inspiring me to do so much more. So here is to 27, and making this year count.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers