Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Housewife Prayers

For those of you who know me I love me some reality tv, one show in particular is the Housewives of Beverly Hills. Sadly this morning it was reported that the husband of housewife Taylor Armstrong had been found dead in his home there in Beverly Hills. No matter how much money they have or the amount of drama that goes on in their life, news like this is always hard.

It reminds me that the peace that comes in life at a time like this can only be found in Jesus Christ. The truth is that none of us are promised tomorrow, and only through a relationship with Christ are we guaranteed acceptance into Heaven and an Eternity with God. I hope that Armstrong was a believer, and want you to know that today you can have that assurance.

All you have to do is pray to God telling him you know you're a sinner and asking for his forgiveness. Then proclaim that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead (we serve a Lord who is alive and well...amen!!) then you will be saved!!

If you have any questions I would love to talk. And please keep the Armstrong family in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I heart the housewives series too, but I did not hear about this! Thanks for the report and I will be sure to keep that family in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers