Thursday, July 14, 2011

No Posting Allowed

Dear Blogger,

Why can I never post comments on other peoples pages? Have I angered you so that you have revoked my rights? I am forced to go around you and blog my comments as a post....

Rachel,

I cannot believe Anthro is going to open a wedding store...not sure there could be anything better. That is except for having Eli as a ring bearer. We will have to work on the walking thing, but hes ready when you are!!!

Natalie

How sweet is your little fan. I love that you bought the two of you matching hair clips, please post a picture of you sporting yours. And I love that Hays already has so many favorites at just a year old! Or that you at least get to enjoy yours while celebrating him!

Taryn

Your visit was just as much needed on my end. I miss having good friends around to goof off with and relax with, and well just do nothing with. We have a promise though...I have two years to be at your door step, so we know it wont be longer than that!! Cant wait to meet your baby girl. And this time maybe we can find a place that actually lets us get a much needed massage! I hope your baby boy is doing well...please post an update when you can!

So for those of you out there who feel I am ignoring you please understand that I am reading, and depite my firm belief in NFR (no free reads) that is what I am limited to until further notice!!

1 comment:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers