Monday, December 27, 2010

bump catch up











Ok well I am way behind on this whole updating thing. I thought being pregnant would keep me on my toes about posting, but well that hasnt really happened. Here is my commitment, that once the baby comes I really will post more, or I am sure both moms will have my head. Also, since Aaron made me wear the same shirt for the picture every week I really have no idea exactly which week is what but I am fairly certain that the gray shirt pic is from week 18 and I know the other is from week 19. So anyway, Im blowing up in the mid section, and will post a picture later today of how much I have grown even in just the last two weeks.

1 comment:

  1. AHHH!!! Look at that bump. Wait till around week 24... it seems to just explode around that time.
    Cute =)

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers