Thursday, November 18, 2010

Week 15

Bug,

This week you are the size of a naval orange! You are already in there sucking your thumb and wiggling your tiny little toes. Your liver and kidneys are still developing, and right now you're covered by a thin layer of fuzz to keep you warm. Dont worry once you come out you'll look less like your big brother rocky and more like me and your dad. Your legs now out measure you arms, which may not seem so important now, but trust me when you learn how to walk thats going to be a huge advantage : )!! Oh and all four of your limbs now have functioning joints!! I cant believe you're moving so much in there an I cant feel you yet....soon enough I hope! We have another appointment with your doctor in a couple days to check on your progress. We know you're doing great in there an cannot wait for may to roll around so that you'll actually be here. Oh and please start kicking every time your father says no to the "cowmooflage" car seat, this way he'll know you want it just as bad as I do. Trust me, you will look so cute in it!

2 comments:

  1. I came across your blog from Natalie's and we just had our sweet girl Brinlee last September- and we have the cowmooflauge set. It is awesome and we get tons of compliments on it!! We also found a GREAT deal on it at diapers.com. Happy Hunting and congrats on the little one.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers