Thursday, May 14, 2009

Things I am currently OBSESSED with...






1. Gilmore Girls, I literally plan my day around this show, pathetic I know, but thats what happens when you dont have DVR and you're too cheap to buy!






2. Cook Yourself Thin, this is another TV show which sadly is on at the same time as Gilmore Girls, but it is worth the flip between, they show you how to cut every day meal calories by like half....it is amazing. If anyone has read the book, let me know if its worth buying!




3. Otter Pops, I know Natalie already mentioned Popsicles on her page, but seriously, they really are the best dessert for a summer day with the smallest amount of calories. These are those ones you used to have as a kid! Oh and they only have 20 calories!!
4. Free to Be Me, by Francesca Battistelli
5. Whatever It Is, by the Zac Brown Band
(Please invest some money and download these two songs, AMAZING)
6. Running as fast as my husband...which is like a mile and a half in 10 min. HOLY MOLY!! I ran like .4 of a mile at his speed the other day and thought I was going to pass out! But I am not giving up....Im going to out run him one day, even if its literally the last thing I do. (which it might be at this speed, my poor heart!! )
Check out these 6 things, and I promise your day will improve :)!! Well the first 5 anyway, maybe not the running thing :)!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Becca.. otter pops... really? Step it up to the world of Big Girl popsicles! I promise you will be glad you did!

    I miss you!
    (PS.. I don't think the confirmation words are words. On the Macy's website they are, though. Just an FYI)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I LOVE Whatever It Is!! You are the only other person I've even heard reference it- this is why we are friends!! I'm impressed by the running. I run, but never like that. SO proud!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers